Intel Alder Lake Market Share in Germany Reaches 11%, Higher than Comet and Rocket Lake


Intel’s Alder Lake processors appear to be promoting effectively, or at the least higher than the chipmaker’s earlier two generations of CPUs. Information from Mindfactory (Germany) exhibits that the twelfth Gen chips have managed to achieve roughly 11% of the CPU market share by the tip of November. This will not seem to be a lot, but it surely’s greater than each Rocket Lake and Comet Lake which had been solely in a position to conquer 10% and eight% of the market, respectively

Out of the Intel processors, the Core i7-12700K was the most well-liked in November, adopted by the Core i5-12600K and the Core i5-10400F. On AMD’s facet, the Ryzen 7 5800X was the bestseller, adopted by the Ryzen 5 5600X and the Ryzen 9 5900X. Intel processors accounted for 30% of the general CPU market in Germany, whereas AMD held onto the remaining 70%.

Though Intel remains to be restricted to simply 30% of the market share, it’s the best in the previous few years.

Supply: Imgur

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*